Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Aaron's New Toy

Aaron is the very proud owner of a new Rhino 4-wheeler! It is pretty much exactly what he needs to have to drive around all of our land. The great part is that it has a snow blade for the long winter we have ahead, a gas pedal and breaks so I can actually drive it, seat belts, a windshield (no bugs in the face), and a little bed to haul his various items around in. I haven't even gone on a ride yet, but Jayden has and he loved it!
 Actually, all the little kids took a ride. Jayden said "go faster" so I am guessing it was a lot of fun!
 On another note, while Aaron was out in the garage and I was upstairs, Jayden broke into the snack cabinet and got some oreos.
 He had them all lined up and was counting them when I came back downstairs.

So our Halloween didn't consist of getting dressed up and visiting houses. Instead, we got a new four-wheeler and enjoyed some cookies. I think we have the right to take this year off because next year we are going to have our hands full!!

No comments: