Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just a Little Too Sweet

These girls are making me too sweet. Unfortunately, for me, that isn't good. Tomorrow I have to head to a 3 hour glucose test because the one hour test didn't come out as I had planned. Hopefully I will be able to pass this test and not have to worry. I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Above is a 3D picture of Baby A. I can't tell who she looks like from this picture, but it does remind me a lot of Jayden. Baby B was being a little crazy, so they couldn't get a good picture of her face. I know they are going to have big brown eyes like Jayden, but from the amount of space they currently have, I am guessing their little faces will be squished when they arrive, just like their big brother.

We head back in two weeks for a measurement sonogram and another 3D sonogram. At this 27 week appointment, both girls were head down and then B decided to flip back around during the ultrasound. A had a heartbeat of 146 and B was at 141. I measured out at 31/32 weeks, so not too much bigger than what a singleton pregnancy would look like at this point. The only problem besides them pushing on my ribs all day would be Braxton Hicks. These are daily especially when I walk my students to and from specials or carry Jayden as much as he would like. I am not sure we are really going to make it 9 more weeks unless this Momma parks it in the chair for most of the day.

Next week Aaron leaves for deer camp for a long weekend, so I have a personal assistant coming over to help me survive the weekend and chase Jayden so I can relax when it is needed.

No comments: