Sunday, November 6, 2011

Adan and Livia are 6!

Adan and Livia celebrated their 6th birthday yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza! Jayden, Madeline, and I headed over for some fun for a few hours.

 Jayden played basketball about 30 times or more. I know we had 50 coins and only a handful were used on ski ball and other games. Thank goodness Madeline was there to chase him because I was worn out! At one point Jayden had made 11 baskets in a row and was counting. Four adults were standing watching him in amazement. What can I say? The kid loves counting and basketball.
Jayden was a little freaked out at the characters so he actually sat down to eat some dinner.
We can't forget about Reagan. She was there too, having a great time with her friend. Adan and Livia both got to spend a minute in the ticket blaster, but my pictures from that won't load to the blog.
Happy 6th Birthday, Adan and Livia!! 

No comments: